The overall tasks and responsibilities will be to assist in driving data transformation/awareness initiatives by implementing solutions that aid effective data capture, recording, analysis and reporting of activities carried out across all functions in the organization.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
- The role will support data-driven decision-making across the company. The Data Analyst will identify analytics pain points and inefficiencies, and develop new tools and automated process to optimize and enhance business efficiency.
- Drive automation of reporting processes across functions
- Design, build, test and maintain data analytics solutions, making sure they meet business requirements and user needs
- Assisting with ad hoc analytic projects using SQL, R, and/or Excel to identify opportunities and elevate customer experience and operational efficiency
- Design and develop dashboards and reports to visualize analysis results using BI tools
- Drive consolidation and clean-up of Historic Claims and Pre Authorization data.
- Develop and automate reports for departments as requested
- Keep abreast of trends in Data management, analysis and analytics
- Communicate analytic insights to management
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with particular skill in interpreting to non-technical audiences.
- Strong Analytical mindset with keen eye for details
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in Excel (Power View, Power Query & Power Pivot, etc.)
SQL scripting and knowledge of BI tools – Power BI, Microsoft BI stack, Tableau, etc.
- Experience designing and implementing automated ETL processes.
- Proficient in data management including data analytical capability.
- Proficiency with Python or any related Data science high programming language for data manipulation will be added advantage
- Excellent leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of healthcare business operations
- Problem solving skills
- A university degree – B.Sc. in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science or any related course and post qualification work experience of at least 3 years
- At least 2-4 years’ experience performing a similar function.
- Open mind with a willingness to learn and grow with the organization.
HOW TO APPLY
- Click here to apply