We are looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy Territory Sales Manager to join our innovative and fast-paced company. You must have a ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to hit the ground running and be a highly successful contributor to achieving business goals. You must be able to work well within a team as well as organise and motivate your field sales executives.
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of Territorial growth targets. This role will also have full responsibility for the management, coaching and training of field sales executives and ensuring that their performance is actively managed, and targets are exceeded.
1. Meet or exceed territory sales goals.
2. Cultivate customer relationships to advance business and sales objectives
3. Identify and establish areas of growth and additional revenue opportunities while nurturing continuous growth in existing opportunities.
4. Monitoring and reporting on territories’ sales revenues
5. Partner with marketing, customer service and other functional departments to promote and manage the business in the assigned territory.
6. Maintain and expand existing product sales; launch new products into the assigned territory.
7. Support the recruitment, training and development of the sales team.
8. Motivate and support the sales team to continuously build and maintain a strong presence with customers, while achieving and exceeding revenue targets.
9. Leverage CRM pipeline tools and tracking systems that enable and drive the sales team to increase daily, monthly, and annual revenue targets.
10. Additional duties as assigned.
- BA/B.SC degree or equivalent
- Proven 5 – 10 years experience in sales, meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrable experience in territory sales, developing client-focused and achievable solutions
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results
- Entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Well-developed negotiation and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Displays a self-motivated and driven personality.
- Able to prioritise workload
- Strong commercial acumen
- Outstanding collaboration skills
- Good leadership and excellent interpersonal skills