Every child is uniquely gifted and worthy of celebration. Studies have shown that praising children for the things they do boosts their self-esteem and contributes to their overall development. This isn’t restricted to big achievements like passing an academic test or talents like playing an instrument like a maestro but also the things we consider ordinary. The simplest thing a child does that makes you smile is something to be proud of and when parents take note of these things with pride, it improves their connection with the kids.
In celebration of this year’s International Children’s Day, we are giving out fantastic prizes in our campaign, geared towards promoting the mental wellbeing of children. Tagged #ThatMyChild, our campaign aims to celebrate the diverse and unique gifts of children between four to twelve years of age and will run from May 25 to June 12019.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to do something different for your kids by telling the world how special they are. And what’s more, you get the chance to win the lovely 3-in1 super gift bundle that Avon HMO has on offer. To participate, allyou have to do is follow the instructions below:
- Follow @avonhmo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Post a 1-minute video of your child (aged 4-12) doing something youré proud of or that makes you smile and include #ThatsMyChild in the caption.
- Tag @avonhmo for your video to be reposted
- Tag your friends to like your video to increase your chances of winning.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be following @avonhmo to qualify
- Your child must be aged between 4-12 years
- Winners will be selected based on creativity of the video.
- Entries close on May 30, 2019.
- You can post on any platform but can only win on one.
So what are you waiting for? Grab that phone and start capturing those lovely child moments that make you smile and want to shout, “That’s my child!” Who knows, your child just might be the one to win one of those lovely bundles.