The overall tasks and responsibilities will be to find and develop new business prospects, develop and grow personal relationships with contacts and prospect leads to expand sales. Achieve budget goals and objectives. Participate in the development and implementation of advertising and promotional programs as required. Manage segment and regional pricing and quotation practices within established parameters.
- Initiate the sales process, making sales presentations to sales prospects
- Achieve revenue target of assigned business segment; selling the HMO’s products and services through a variety of sales activities (e.g., networking, prospecting, seeking referrals, working marketing leads, etc.). Provide and bring sales activities to a close in order to meet established revenue targets
- Achieve other targets as per budget including: average premium, no of accounts, number of enrollees (members), average size of deals, and other key Sales efficiency and productivity tracking ratios as communicated
- Develop and execute plans/ initiatives to grow the HMO’s business in the assigned market segments through specific strategies, goals and acquisition of pertinent segment specific account information; research market conditions and competitors in order to remain responsive to clients’ needs
- Establish an excellent on-going working relationship with corporate partners; optimize each contact with new and existing clients, provide clients with the highest standard of customer service through the sales cycle in order to maintain existing clientele and gain new ones
- Provide timely solutions to meet clients’ needs; provide timely information/ feedback to other departments in order to improve services and enhance IT system
- Maintain a database of prospective accounts with accurate and relevant records. This is developed from information gathered from own sales activity as well as the referral and activity reports of subordinates as well as other staff in the company and any other sources.
- Prepare and present weekly activity and performance reports, monthly sales forecasts and performance reviews, quarterly forecasts and performance reviews, quarterly strategic plans and analysis on achievement of key strategic initiatives.
- Other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- A university degree – BA or BS is required and post qualification work experience of at least 3 years
- 2 to 3 years’ experience performing a similar function in a customer centric culture
- Demonstrated track record of achieving assigned revenue objectives
- Minimum of three years overall experience in Sales/Business development
- Achievement of assigned revenue objectives
- Proven results in an early-stage, high-growth environment
- Result oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Clear and persuasive communicator
- Ability to build rapport with potential new clients as well as strong relationships internally
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
HOW TO APPLY
- Click here to apply