The overall tasks and responsibilities will be to assist in driving data transformation/awareness initiatives by implementing solutions that aid effective data capture, recording, analysis and reporting of activities carried out across all functions in the organization.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
- You will provide technical support and have the opportunity to work with complex datasets, learning how to apply advanced techniques and technology to all stages of the process.
- Support automation of reporting processes across functions.
- Analyze data to assist in delivering optimal healthcare management and decision making.
- Support consolidation and clean-up of Historic Claims and Pre Authorization data.
- Develop and automate reports for departments as requested.
- Keep abreast of trends in Data management, analysis, and analytics.
- Communicate analytic insights and make recommendations
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Strong Analytical mindset with a keen eye for details
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Power View, Power Query & Power Pivot, etc.) SQL scripting and knowledge of BI tools – Power BI, Microsoft BI stack, Tableau, etc. will give an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and a team player
- Problem-solving skills
- A university degree – B.Sc. in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science or any related course
- Open-minded with a willingness to learn and grow in a performance-driven organization
HOW TO APPLY
- Click here to apply